RESPONSIBLE SARA VILLAVERDE DE ISCAR
1. Provide the information or services you request.
2. To be able to send our newsletters and carry out informative and advertising communications of our products and services, even by electronic means.
• Consent of the interested party
• Contractual relationship
TARIFFS Administrations and public bodies for the fulfillment of obligations directly required by SARA VILLAVERDE DE ISCAR.
Responsible for the treatment
SARA VILLAVERDE DE ISCAR, entity with address for these purposes at Calle Jose Maria Castilviejo No. 65 1D Valladolid 47016, with Tax Identification Number 12396712B (hereinafter SARA VILLAVERDE DE ISCAR).
Purposes of the Treatment
In SARA VILLAVERDE DE ISCAR the data processing is carried out with the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
1. Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and manage the publication of queries and comments and follow up later.
2. Manage and control the client portfolio.
3. Manage, as the case may be, the process of registration of the USER in the Online Platform.
4. Carry out, where appropriate, the profile of USER to offer content, products and services in a personalized way.
5. Evaluate and manage, where appropriate, your Curriculum Vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
6. In those cases in which the User expressly consents, send advertising communications and commercial information about SARA VILLAVERDE DE ISCAR or entities with which it has established collaborations through agreements, about its activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse nature that may be of interest or usefulness to the User and / or Client.
Duration of data processing
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, its deletion is not requested by the interested party and should not be eliminated as they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
In the event that the user withdraws his consent to the processing of his data or exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, his personal data will be kept blocked by the Administration of Justice during the legally established deadlines to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment of the same.
Legitimation for data processing
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 4 is the execution of the corresponding service provision.
• The prospective offer of products and services to customers, is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this treatment of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the processing of data for this purpose made previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
• The basis for the treatment of the Curriculum Vitae is the consent granted by the candidate when sending it to participate in selection processes.
Communication of your data
The User's data, in general, will not be communicated to third parties. Without prejudice to this, said data may be communicated:
• The competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
• Companies with which SARA VILLAVERDE DE ISCAR maintains Collaboration Agreements for the correct fulfillment of the contract for the rendering of services.
• IT service providers, including cloud computing services.
For sending newsletters or news bulletins we may use the Mailchimp tool that belongs to the US company The Rocket Group, LLC. It is not a cession of data but the data will only be used by this platform solely and exclusively to send the newsletters. In addition, this company is attached to the Privacy Shield protocol that allows international data transfers between the EU and the US.
Any person who provides us with their information has the following rights:
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning him or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact data accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority . You can also get more information about your rights by going to those agencies.
In any case, to exercise the aforementioned rights we have enabled the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations in the conditions established in said precept.